Rainbow Fostering Services Ltd
Rainbow Fostering is a well established, fast growing independent fostering agency
committed to offering quality services to foster children and their foster parents.
Two full time posts have arisen in our busy North Harrow Office and we are actively
seeking people who are highly motivated, possess strong communicative and interpersonal
skills and are very organised and energetic to fill them. We require:-
Supervising Social Worker: Salary up to £32,000 p.a.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Supervising Social Worker to join our Social Work Team in North Harrow. The role will require you to provide support and supervision to foster carers and looked after children.
You should have excellent communication skills and report writing abilities. You should also be able to maintain strong working relationships with Placing Authorities and work as part of a team. Experience of working with foster carers would be an advantage alongside experience of completing competency-based Form F Assessments.
• Support and Supervise foster carers in line with the agency’s policies and procedures
• Undertake Form F Assessments
• Take part in the process to recruit suitable foster carers.
• Undertake Annual Reviews
• Present cases to the fostering panel
• Deliver training and support groups
• You must have minimum 2 years of post qualifying experience of working within the Fostering Sector
• HCPC recognised qualification in Social Work
• A full UK driving licence
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Comprehensive knowledge of all relevant legislation pertaining to fostering and children’s service.
• Proven experience of using a wide range of IT and electronic communications
TEAM MANAGER - Up to £38,000
p.a. plus attractive benefits and bonus package
This post will be within
our Long Term Support Team. It will manage a small team of Supervising Social Workers
and have responsibilities for quality assurance and implementing Foster Carer Training.
They will be responsible for ensuring that their team and themselves provide a high
quality of regular support to Foster Carers via telephone and supervisory visits,
monitoring and reviewing the suitability and competence of foster carers ensuring
they provide a safe, healthy, nurturing and learning environment for children/young
people and attending LAC reviews, Placement Agreement meetings and Panel Meetings
FREELANCE FORM F ASSESSORS
We also require freelance
form F assessors who can complete a full BAAF Form F assessment on prospective carers
as and when required. We are currently recruiting in within Greater London, Portsmouth
If you are interested in any of the above positions
with Rainbow please e-mail a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
back to Home page